The ultimate frontier. Humanity is on the verge of traversing it - breaking our bonds with Earth, reaching other planets, other worlds, other galaxies. And when we do, will we go forth in peace? Or take with us our conflicts, our battles, our wars?
In this latest title in the acclaimed Future Chronicles series of speculative fiction anthologies, twelve authors take us on that incredible journey with adventurers, colonists, and space marines as they push the boundaries against the unknown, against alien empires, and themselves. The Galaxy Chronicles features stories by twelve of today's top authors in speculative and science fiction.
- G. S. Jennsen - APOGEE (An Aurora Rhapsody Short Story)
- David Adams - The Immortals: Kronis Valley
- Pippa DaCosta - Falling
- Chris Reher - The Kasant Objective
- Felix R. Savage - Keep Off the Grass
- Jasper T. Scott - Excelsior
- Matthew Alan Thyer - Ser Pan Comido
- Nick Webb - The Stars that Bind
- Erik Wecks - A Mercenary in Escrow
- Raymond L. Weil - Earth Fall
- Jennifer Foehner Wells - Symbiont Seeking Symbiont
- Nicholas Wilson - Multiply
The Galaxy Chronicles is now available in ebook format on Amazon worldwide